Change Your Password
To change your password...
- Enter your login name
- Enter your current password
- Enter your proposed new password (password requirements)
- Enter your proposed new password again (to minimize the chance of typing mistakes)
- Click the Change Password button to submit the change
Click the Start Over button to clear the form and start over if necessary.
Neither your current nor your new password will be shown in plain text.
DON'T REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD?
Employees may visit the HelpDesk in Edison Science with their University ID card to have their password reset.
Your new password is required to:
- Contain at least 6 characters;
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Your new password should not be:
- Based on your pet's name, your friend's name
- Based on words in the dictionary
- Based on your Gmail/Facebook account name or password
Note that passwords are case-sensitive!