MS.ED in Special Education, Monmouth University
BS in Special Education , Monmouth University
Phone: (732) 571-3437
MS.ED in Special Education; BS in Special Education – Monmouth University
NJ Supervisor Endorsement
NJ Teacher of the Handicapped N-12
NJ Elementary School Teacher K-8
NJ Structure Learning Experience Coordinator
Certificate of Assistive Technology
- Adjunct Professor at Monmouth University since Spring 2007 for undergraduate and
graduate special education courses
- 15+ years experience working with students ages 3-21 with moderate-to-severe autism and
other disabilities in public and out-of-district programs
- Employed since Sept. 2006 by the Southern Regional School District (SRSD) as a
self-contained high school teacher for students with moderate-severe autism ages
13-21; Additional responsibilities at Southern include:
- Structured Learning Experience (SLE) coordinator for Project ASPIRE – community based job
training program for students with autism; Go Club Advisor – after school extracurricular leisure/recreation club for students with autism; Certified Crisis Prevention Training Coordinator (Crisis Prevention Institute) – trains and monitors staff in de-escalation procedures, personal safety, and physical restraint.
- Owner/Independent Consultant of iSolutions for Autism, LLC – an educational agency providing high quality training and/or individual consultation to parents, professionals, etc.
on topics related to the education of students with autism and other disabilities.
- Co-Executive Director of Piece of the Puzzle, Inc. (Long Beach Island, NJ) – a non-profit
organization that provides direct funding and equipment to support vocational training programs for students with autism at local high schools in Ocean County, NJ