• Student Employment Forms

    All students who participate in the Federal Work Study Program or wish to work on campus need to complete an employment packet. Students MUST visit the Student Employment Office, located in the first floor lounge of the Rebecca Stafford Student Center, to complete the necessary forms.

    Forms that can be completed in advance and brought to the Student Employment Office include:

    All other forms must be completed in person at the Student Employment Office. These include:

    • W-4
    • I-9
    • Application Card
    • Student Employment Referral Form (SERF)

    If a student has never worked for Monmouth University, he or she must bring proper identification that establishes both identity and employment authorization with him or her to complete the employment forms.

    For a complete listing of identification that you may choose from to complete the I-9 form, please click here.

    International students need to bring the following original documentation:

    • Current Passport
    • I-20 (from Monmouth University)
    • I-94
    • Social Security card or original receipt from the Social Security Office. If presenting a receipt, an original Social Security card must be presented as soon as possible.
    • F-1 or J-1 Visa

    Please direct questions to Aimee Parks at 732-571-3569 or Rose Chasey at 732-263-5706.