Main Menu

  • e-FORMS and Print Forms

    The Office of the Registrar offers forms for processing as:

    e-FORMS: Online form processing accessible through WEBstudent

    Adobe Print Forms: Forms are download, printed, and processed manually.

    Student e-FORMS

    The following student e-FORMS are accessible from the WebAdvisor student menu or through the student portal, myMU. The e-FORMS are automatically routed for approval; routing information is located at the bottom of each form.

    • Application for Academic Amnesty
    • Application to Audit a Class
    • Application for Graduate Assistantship
    • Application for Continuation of Matriculation
    • Change Address - U.S. Students Only
    • Change Graduate Program/Major
    • Change Undergraduate Program/Major
    • Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
    • Declaration/Removal of Certificate
    • Declaration/Removal of a Minor
    • Declaration/Removal of Undergraduate Endorsement for Education Students
    • Enrollment Verification for Non-Insurance Recipient
    • Experiential Education Application (Advisor Initiated Only)
    • FERPA Student Release (Waiver)
    • FERPA - Do Not Disclose
    • FERPA - Grade Report (for Parents)
    • Five-Year Plan: Request to Take a Graduate Course
    • Graduate Take An Undergraduate Course
    • Leave of Absence Application
    • Office of the Registrar Service Response Card
    • Permission to Study Abroad (non-MU programs)
    • Permission to Study Abroad (MU programs: Australia, Italy, London, and Spain)
    • Permission to Take Courses at Another Institution (graduates)
    • Permission to Take Courses at Another Institution (UG non-summer)
    • Permission to Take Courses at Another Institution (UG summer)
    • Request to Swap Course(s)
    • Request to Change Name
    • Request for Transfer of Graduate Credits
    • Substitution of Graduate Program Requirements
    • Substitution of Undergraduate Program Requirements
    • Transcript Request (current students only)
    • Undergraduate Credit Overload
    • Undergraduate Take a Graduate Class (Non Five-Year Plan)
    • Waiver of Graduate Program Requirement (Advisor Only)
    • Waiver of Undergraduate General Education Requirement
    • Withdraw from a Course
    • Withdraw from Monmouth University

    Advisor Initiated e-FORMS

    The following advisor initiated e-FORMS are accessible from the WebAdvisor faculty menu or through the portal, myMU. The e-FORMS are automatically routed for approval; routing information is located at the bottom of each form.

    • Academic Dishonesty
    • Advising Report
    • Career Interest
    • Change of Grade Request
    • Course Data Sheet - Change Course
    • Course Data Sheet - New Course
    • Departmental Request for Late Withdraw (current term only)
    • Experiential Education Application
    • Faculty Classroom - Lab Request
    • First Year at Monmouth - Request to Change Academic Program
    • Five-Year Plan Enrollment
    • Graduate Application for Independent Study
    • Graduate Thesis, Project, Practicum or Internship
    • MBA Waiver
    • MSN Waiver
    • Nursing Waiver for Certificate
    • Psychological Counseling Waiver
    • Substitution of Undergraduate Program Requirement (for Bachelor Program)
    • Substitution of Graduate Program Requirement (for Master Program or Graduate Certs.)
    • Study Abroad Undergraduate Program Waiver
    • Undergraduate Application for Independent Study
    • Undergraduate Writing Intensive Substitution
    • Waiver of Graduate Program Requirements
    • Waiver/Substitution of Undergraduate General Education Requirement


    The following forms are available in Adobe printable format (pdf). Select the form you wish to print from the list below. NOTE: Information to download Adobe Acrobat® Reader® can be found on Monmouth University's Help Desk.


    **This form may only be used by students who are reapplying to Monmouth University.